Mike Gifford is a CivicActions Accessibility team member and a Drupal Core Accessibility Maintainer. He has been actively involved in the accessibility unconference community and founder of Ottawa's A11yYOW meetup. He's also completed the DHS Section 508 Standards for Web certification.
- What we learned about accessibility by scanning more than 2 million federal .gov web pages, July 30, 2021
- HEART: Ensuring government digital services accessibility, June 1, 2021
- Pre-GAAD event: Authoring tools with built-in accessibility, May 20, 2021
- Smashing Magazine: 'How To Bake Layers Of Accessibility Testing Into Your Process', April 27, 2021
- CivicActions Accessibility Playbook now available, April 14, 2021
- Mike Gifford interviewed on the AT Banter Podcast, March 30, 2021
- Improving government accessibility through open source, February 8, 2021