General and digital-specific accessibility books we recommend.
Accessibility related podcasts we recommend.
- 13 letters - Engaging interviews about the people behind assistive technology. Produced by Be My Eyes.
- Be My Eyes Podcast - Stories about living blind in a sighted world.
- A11yrules - Interviews with people with lived experience of technology.
- AT Banter - Lively discussion about issues related to assistive technology.
- Human Potential at Work - Episodes with people addressing issues of accessibility in the workplace.
- IAP Podcast - Interviews on accessibility digital accessibility supported by TPGi.
Government-developed accessibility resources Anchor link
More inspiring open content Anchor link
Drupal accessibility modules Anchor link